Tucson Business Law Attorneys
Arizona Business Lawyers
Having sound legal advice and representation is key to the success of any business organization. Led by Tucson Top Lawyer Steve Bossé, the attorneys at Bossé Rollman PC represent business organizations in all types of transactional matters, from routine contracts to complex mergers and acquisitions. We are dedicated to helping clients achieve their business objectives effectively and efficiently, and we strive to handle each transactional matter with the goal of accomplishing our client's business objectives.
Examples of Our Business Law Services
The firm offers clients a full range of business law services from formation and operation of business entities to their dissolution:
- Business organizations: Our goal is to identify and implement the best business structure for an organization's circumstances, needs and goals.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Our business law group is experienced with merger and acquisition transactions, including stock and asset purchases and sales, leveraged buy-outs, and mergers of private and public companies.
- Contract law: Our attorneys negotiate, draft and interpret all types of business contracts, including purchase agreements, employment contracts and buy-sell agreements.
- Tax law: The firm offers strategic tax planning for businesses with the goal of maximizing tax opportunities and protecting against unnecessary tax consequences.
- Real estate law: Our real estate lawyers guide business and individual clients through the details of all types of real property transactions.
- Employment law advice for employers: The firm's benefits and employment law attorneys provide a broad range of services for employers, including creating appropriate employee pension and health benefit plans, and preparing and reviewing employee contracts.
- Administrative law: Clients are licensed professionals with complex administrative law issues involving licensing, disciplinary actions and other administrative law matters.
- Finance law: Our attorneys represent lenders such as financial institutions, insurance companies and individuals in negotiating and drafting loan documentation of both secured and unsecured loans. The firm also serves individual and business clients seeking to borrow or restructure loans.
Call our law firm at or contact us online to schedule a consultation with an experienced Tucson business law lawyer.